This manual for empowering youth through entrepreneurship includes 13 exercises to support the training course. Topics include cash flow, expense and revenue calculation, understanding customer components, understanding market components and more.
This manual includes 22 exercises and supplements for the pre-creation workshop presentation for empowering youth through entrepreneurship. The exercises focus on identifying business plans and opportunities, developing strategies for product demand, finding appropriate business partners, hazards of projects, operating costs, profitability ceilings and more.
This manual for young female trainers focuses on leadership, facilitation and conflict resolution, including:
• Leadership skills: teamwork, communication, and application of verbal and nonverbal communication skills
• Facilitation skills: methods, aids, training methods and skills for presenting business proposals
• Conflicts: sources and stages of conflict development, conflict resolution mechanisms, and women, conflict and negotiation
This slide presentation summarizes a report from the National Symposium on the Protection of Children from Economic Exploitation in the Parallel Market. Key themes include:
• delineating the negative effects of economic exploitation on the normal development of children;
• increasing and intensifying efforts to protect children from economic exploitation; and
• integrating and rehabilitating previously exploited children and adolescents.
This course for empowering youth through entrepreneurship provides an overview of financial management, covering the contractor relationship, calculating profitability, determining periodic budgets and expected flows, and revenue calculations. A section on business management includes techniques for products, sales, customers and management.