Organization: Vital Voices Global Partnership
Project: Policy Advocates for Women's Issues
French English Arabic
The goal of this toolkit is to provide advocates with a practical guide to create and manage advocacy campaigns. It also focuses on skill building in public-private dialogue as a means for promoting and implementing the campaigns and strategic planning skills including monitoring and evalution, management and budget creation. An example of a Public- Private Dialogue Business Plan is provided in English.
Organization: Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE)
Project: Building a Modern System of Corporate Governance
This presentation gives tips for journalists on covering companies; mergers and acquisitions; privatization, government intervention and regulation; and foreign direct investment.
Total Returned (48)
- Building a Modern System of Corporate Governance (7)
- Operating for Impact: Improving the Efficacy of CSOs in Bahrain (1)
- Policy Advocates for Women's Issues (1)
- Women in Technology (WIT) (28)
- Principles of Writing for the Web Effectively (8)
- Trade/WTO Seminars (1)
- Women's Rights in Kuwaiti Personal Status Law and Bahraini Judicial Rulings (1)